Tier 1 Investor
Tier 1 Investor category of Point Based system focuses on individuals who wish to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.
To be able to apply, you must score 75 points and meet all other requirements of the Immigration Rules. You do not need a sponsor to apply in this category and nor are you expected to have proficiency of the English language because you are unlikely to need employment.
Grant of Leave
The Tier 1 Investor visa is issued for an initial duration of three years. At the end of this period, you may apply to extend your leave to remain in the UK for a further two years providing you meet the Tier 1 investor extension requirements.
The length of time before you can apply for settlement will depend on your level of investment in the UK. Depending on your level of investment you must complete a continuous residence period of 2, 3 or 5 years here before you can apply for settlement.
What we can do for you
Speak to one of our specialist UK accredited immigration advisors who will work with you on a one to one basis to ensure you are relieved of the stress and worry inherent with immigration applications. Our team of experienced advisors will manage your application quickly and easily from start to finish.
Your personal advisor will:
- Obtain detailed instructions of your individual circumstances
- List and collate all necessary documentation/advise on issues and concerns re certain documentation.
- Fully prepare and complete your Tier 1 application/draft professional legal representations to the Home Office in support of your application.
- Submission of your Tier 1 application
- Routinely chase the home office for a decision and provide you with updates accordingly.
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 1 Visa and confirm conditions of your leave.