Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
Tier 1 Exceptional Talent category is for people who are recognised or have the potential to be recognised as leaders in the fields of science and arts.
You must make your initial application for Tier 1(Exceptional talent) from abroad. You can only switch into this category if you are switching from a Tier 2 (General) or Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) visa.For an initial application, you must score a total of 75 points. When you have been in the UK under Tier 1 (Exceptional talent) for 3 years, you can apply to extend your stay here in this category and will need to score a total of 85 points. You will also need to meet the English requirement.
Grant of Leave
The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent route visa is issued for an initial duration of three years. At the end of this period, you may apply to extend your leave to remain in the UK for a further two years providing you meet the extension requirements.
You can apply for permission to settle permanently in the when you have been in the UK for 5 years under this category.
What we can do for you
Speak to one of our specialist UK accredited immigration advisors who will work with you on a one to one basis to ensure you are relieved of the stress and worry inherent with immigration applications. Our team of experienced advisors will manage your application quickly and easily from start to finish Your personal advisor will:
- Obtain detailed instructions of your individual circumstances
- List and collate all necessary documentation/advise on issues and concerns re certain documentation.
- Fully prepare and complete your Tier 1 application/draft professional legal representations to the Home Office in support of your application.
- Submission of your Tier 1 application
- Routinely chase the home office for a decision and provide you with updates accordingly.
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 1 Visa and confirm conditions of your leave.